Tiny Tables, Big Style

I hope everyone is doing okay in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy!? We were very lucky here on Cape Cod, didn't even lose power, though many others did. My thoughts go out to all those in the more affected areas in New York, New Jersey and all along the coast!

I wanted to share a post I just did for New England Home magazine's blog. I wrote about my love of tiny tables: they are not only beautiful but also very handy!


Read the rest of the article here. And below are some lovely little tables that I've been noticing recently:


Dunes & Duchess' Drinks Top Tables


Van Collier Ginkie Martini Table


Accordian Side Table from Urban Outfitters



Silver Waves Martini table from Zinc Door



Manhattan Martini Table from Stanley Signatures



Parisian Side Table from RH Baby & Child



If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks! Subscribe to ::Surroundings::