IFDA New England Designer's Showcase 2012 Winners

As I posted yesterday, IFDA New England just announced the winner's of this year's Designer Showcase & Recognition Awards and my bachelor pad project was selected as the winner in the Living Spaces category. This is a semi-annual design competition where submissions are adjudicated via a blind judging process overseen by Design New England magazine who are media sponsors of the competition. All the winners will be featured in an upcoming issue of the magazine.

Winner -  Kitchen or Bath:  Michael Kim Associates, Architecture.

Winner: Bedroom - Kathie Chrisicos Interiors


Winner: Specialty Spaces (showhouses, vignettes, etc): Jacqueline Becker Fine Arts


Winner: Community Service - Donna Venegas - Venegas and Company. Donna's company provided (pro-bono) the kitchen for a home that serves children and families going through medical crises.

Winner: Living Space - Linda Merrill

Congrats to all my fellow winners!

If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks! Subscribe to ::Surroundings::