The Skirted Roundtable: Chatting with Alexa Hampton!



This week on The Skirted Roundtable, Joni and I spoke with effervescent interior designer Alexa Hampton, who is not only carrying on her late father Mark Hampton's brand, but has expanded into her own multifaceted empire as well. We three had a wonderful conversation about growing up under the mentorship of her talented father, finding her own voice and how she deals with growing her business and clientele. Alexa also generously shared how she operates her business, her philosophy on working with clients and how she bills for goods and services.







I think this is (or was) Alexa's own home. I recall seeing her on television, maybe with the Keno brothers showing how she lived. Typical of NYC apartment, it was actually quite small, but still elegant, of course.

Listen here!



If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks!
 Subscribe to ::Surroundings::