Happy Chic at Lee Jofa



Jonathan Adler's brand of "happy chic" which embodies a bright and optimistic lifestyle, is now a beautiful new collection at Lee Lofa. While perhaps a bit "colorful" for my New England design style aesthetic, it's clear there are hints of more traditional design within the zippy colors and patterns. For instance, I love the slipper chair above left, which is covered in bargello style "Acid Palm, colorway Nectar". It feels much like a traditional flame stitch pattern. And who doesn't love a classic chevron stripe (called Limitless) such as on the sofa above? 


The trims in the collection are fantastic and would dress up any basic drapery, pillows or bedding.




Visit Lee Jofa here. Fabrics and trims are available only to the trade. I can help with purchasing if you need it. Please email me for information.

If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks! Subscribe to ::Surroundings::