Christmas Fantasy



I don't know where this is from, but wowsa! If you know the source, please do let me know!

Thanks to an eagle-eyed friend, I was pointed to Traditional Home online for the source of this gorgeous image. I'd still love to know who the designer/architect/photographer is - so if anyone knows, please let me know so I can properly give credit! I so love a gorgeously framed image!

I hope you all had a nice long weekend. Did you start your Christmas decorating yet? I haven't, but I am working on the holiday style issue of my magazine ::Surroundings:: which should be out in a week!

Also, stay tuned this week for a fantastic interview at The Skirted Roundtable. We chatted with the one and only Miles Redd last week and I promise, you'll love it. His new book THE BIG BOOK OF CHIC is amazing, seriously. So, pics and podcast to come in a day or so.

Have a great day! xxooL