Jason Wu for Brizo


Two years ago I participated in one of the best design blogger events going - the Brizo Fashion Week with Jason Wu. Luxury faucet company Brizo partnered with fashion designer Jason Wu in 2006 by sponsoring his runway shows and other creative collaborations.  Each Fall and Spring, Brizo brings a group of 19 designers, architects and design bloggers (totaling over 100 at this point) to learn more about the Brizo brand and to attend Jason Wu's runway show. Jason Wu's new collection for Brizo is now available for purchase through design trade professionals. Described as striking a delicate balance between "Scandinavian inspiration and baroque detailing" the powder room collection is both masculine and feminine. As with all of Brizo's product line, the collection features touch and temperature control technologies.





Jason Wu's fashion show was just livestreamed and I took a few screen grabs. I will say that I just love his clothes and style. Traditional and modern, always feminine and sexy. 








Love the effect of the stripe on the floor flowing up to the mirrored back walls. Jason Wu's website will be streaming an edited version of the live show shortly - so check it out: http://www.jasonwustudio.com/livestream.html


If you would like my help on your design project, I would love to chat with you! Please email me. Thanks! Subscribe to ::Surroundings::